Tuesday 8 January 2013

Dice and superheroes

Agatha found a beautiful big red dice in her stocking and LOVES it.  I then discovered lots of others and thought how appealing they are! so todays pic is to celebrate the lovely dice.
I also want to do a series of posts about our dining table.  When my husband and I bought our huge old pine table we made a pact that we wouldn't be too precious about keeping it clean.  We knew that as the children grew up they would probably paint, draw and generally deface the surface in as many ways as possible.  And to be honest it's pretty gluey, glittery and painty.  But we like it that way.  My plan is to take pictures of what we do on our kitchen table every day.  Today it's Marvel mania puzzles.  Completed last night and shuffled around this morning to avoid the Shreddies and orange juice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment