Wednesday 2 January 2013

Craspedia and tight jeans.

This morning I felt in need of some prettiness so I set about a little still life.  I hope you like.  I'm completely mad about these yellow flowers (Craspedia).  They dominate most rooms in my house at the moment and featured heavily on our Christmas table.  They also dry amazingly so last for ages.  Ain't nature grand.
My children are upstairs playing and I just heard Ottilie say to Rufus 'what is it brother bull?  I think this game is about baby bulls!  Good start to the New Year I say, a good solid bit of imaginary play.

Anyway back to the pressing matter of my shrinking in size.  I have had to adopt the actual act of wearing my boyfriends jeans which I don't think is necessarily the point of the fashion phrase.  It's just that none of mine fit anymore, but I shall not let it plunge me into the biscuit tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment