Thursday 28 March 2013

Bakers and Larners of Holt

I have an Easter tip for you.  Bakers and Larners of Holt http://www.bakersandlarners.co.uk This may or may not mean anything to you, but if it does you know that they have a foodhall to rival Harrods.  We happened to be passing Holt yesterday and I suddenly screeched at my husband 'Larners............it's Easter'.  So we did a slightly dubious hairy turn onto the high street and zoomed in.  Half an hour and I daren't say how much money later we emerged with such a bag of goodies.  These are just some of their offerings.  I mean that olive oil tin! And a jar of edible rose petals for my Easter pudding.   If you get the chance to go to Holt it is an absolute must and impossible to resist.

And some beautiful Easter cards from my gang and Maisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment