Friday 1 February 2013

Rocking horse and marble run

 My boy having an after school choc chip cookie.
 Below a stork badge from the RSPB. 

Rufus got a marble run for Christmas and I'm ashamed to say I found it a little taxing putting it together.  Luckily the lovely Faye came today and constructed it in a flash and it worked like a dream.
I'm so excited that the weekend is here.  I have had a mad changing round session today in our room off the kitchen.  I love it all over again and can't wait to get everyone round the table for dinner.  Also have some exciting plans afoot which I can't divulge yet but keen to get them moving.  Change is in the air.  Ottilie came into our bedroom this morning and asked if were going to live in our house for ever and ever?  We asked if that's what she would like and she said 'Mummy, there's no place like home'.  Luckily our plans don't involve moving house!  

No comments:

Post a Comment