Wednesday 13 February 2013

Loafing, labels and lunch

I have been very neglectful of my blog these past few days.  A fabulous weekend away and lots of plans on the horizon have meant little time on my hands, but I grabbed the camera today to take a couple of Agatha pics.  We have been to the doctors this morning and they think she may be anemic so we have some medicine.  We decided that the bottle was very dull so we've decorated it together!  Although it looks DISGUSTING and it took 10 minutes and a fruit pastel to administer it.
Then it was time for loafing and cheese on toast.
It just dawned on me as I was loading these pictures that perhaps decorating a medicine bottle was irresponsible.  Oh dear, I might have to take the labels off again.  Life is fraught with dilemma.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment